Tuesday, January 17, 2006

32. Investigate and purchase a new digital Camera

While Ive done more research on this project then I have ever done in my life on any purchase I still feel timid about the fact I just ordered a new camera. Its funny to me you can think you know what you are doing, go to a store and look at what you narrowed down your choice to be and find out you were COMPLETELY wrong..... well that and I just couldn't justify spending over $1000 on a camera...(without a lense) ok ok for any professional photographers out there...yes that may be a bargain BUT Im not a professional....as one would know by looking at any of my recent photos....BUT heres hoping that a really nice camera will do the trick!

BTW this site helped me tremendously narrow down what I wanted and what to buy

DIGITALCAMERARESOURCE

and my choice well.................
SONY


and so the fun begins !!

I feel like a lil kid waiting to play with a new toy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home