Thursday, April 13, 2006

I Think Ill go Fly a Kite!


Yep, thats what went through my head this morning. I woke up to another beautiful morning and after being a bit frustrated with the photo's Ive been taking I was trying to come up with some place to go and take a bunch of new shots. Boy did I! I think I may have almost used up the entire 1GB card today! (and yes I started empty) --that also included a trip to the Flower Fields in Carlsbad after flying kites :)

Today the kids and I headed down to San Diego and flew kites down at Sea Port Village. It was absolutely beautiful there. Being Spring Break I wasn't sure what to expect. . . . and I got lucky. There were a few tourists, but not at all what it could have been like. We spent the afternoon lounging and playing and taking a lot of pictures!

OH yes and can't forget ...............I get to scratch off yet another resturant. I got to try out a resturant down in San Diego that I have been wanting to try out for years.......right behind the last photo shown is the Harbor House, we had lunch there and it was as good as I hoped it would be. The service was fantastic, food was great and we had this amazing view of the water and of the little duck pond down below filled with baby ducks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home