Sunday, April 09, 2006

Photography Class & more

My first of 2 different photography classes started up this past Wednesday, so as in my patient practice....Im crossing this off now :) Im so excited to see how much more I will be learning with having this a part of my life for the upcoming weeks. This week I have been already learning so much about aperature and exposure. Hard to completely wrap your mind around it until you get out and start taking pictures. So this afternoon, being that my son just returned from his long trip to DC we have a lazy afternoon and I went walking and took a few pictures trying to learn what I was being taught. I learn best at hands on, so that was the best way to tackle this. So since I have in fact started working on my assignment of my class I therefore cross this off my list as a work in progress!

Additionally --I have an update:






Another resturant got crossed off last Friday night. A friend took me out to Fuddruckers . We had a great meal and I tried another resturant out!
What did I eat??? A pineapple twist sandwich......YUM!

Finally: I have modified 3 or 4 items on my list after much thought and prayer, there are more important things in life then things to spend money on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home