Monday, February 13, 2006

Im a Snowbunny!

5. Go Skiing again and not fall. I did it I did it and I LOVE it!!!! Heading up to ski Ill admit after last years experience I was scared! Scared to death in some ways. But let me explain. Last year I got to ski for the first time in my life. It was scary enough that being the case, but then it started to snow pretty hard and get slick, so I fell....and ended up in first aid. That was that skiing experience. This year I had to face that fear. I did it. For some reason I eneded up having private lessons, didn't pay for it, but who was I to complain. So he gave me a few refresher things to consider, this was of course after Laura spent the hour or so before getting me all prepared for it. She gave me a few key facts, ones that hadn't set in from last ...like to lean forward heading down the mountain. So unnatural, you are falling forward why in the world would you want to lean forward! Not to long into the lesson, I was gliding down that hill. It became addicting, better then a roller coaster, faster then a roller coaster, I wanted the speed, and my instructor could tell. So he prepared me and then off I went!

With the way Im feeling now, this could become an addictive and possibly expensiv
e hobby :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home