Wednesday, February 08, 2006

56. Go Bowling....done :)

Today we spent a fun day exploring what there is of Boise...ok not a lot so we made the most of it. Bowling was what the kids choose to do....I was all for it, roller skating was the other choice, and while I would have gone along with it, with skiing in the horizon, I honestly didn't need anything else to make me especially sore. So we went bowling....Ill add I was HORRIBLE, but I did beat my teammates...what that says when my teammates were 2 14 year olds and 1 12 year old, but hey Ill take it. First roll, both gutter balls....horrible horrible! Second time, I did manage to get a strike first roll, but the rest of the game while I managed to get 3 spares and a few 9s arrrgh I need help I need help! But then again its been 15+ years since I bowled so I suppose with that as consideration...not to terrible.

Ill say this too at one point I was worried my son would actually beat me at this! He came in a close 2nd in this match.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home