Saturday, March 04, 2006

34. Take a Class---Adobe Photoshop Im officially a student!

Wow I can say Im totally excited about this. Its been a long day but today was fun. I have heard and seen some of what this program can do. A friend of mine from my past first showed me a while back a lot of what he did with this program but after today Im really excited and we just began to scratch the surface of what this program can do.

Its difficult for me to be in a class. The class is filled with all kinds of people with all kinds of backgrounds. Im a very fast learner....so not only am I learning how to work a program...Im having to learn a bit of patience while the teacher has a few people who have to be walked over the basics of how simply point and click a mouse. (ok maybe not that over the top ... but you get my meaning) So all in all this will be a real challenge to keep my patience up while learning and not get frustrated in the process.

Im going ahead and scratching this off the list. Today was the first class of 4. I went ahead and signed up for Adobe Photoshop 2 in April too. Im that excited about what Im learning and what I will be able to do with this. Now I have to figure out how to come up with the money to buy the program. I just can't see sinking almost $600 into a software program so Im going to have to get creative and buy an older version and then the upgrade. That seems to be the only sensible thing to do....monitarily speaking that is.

So Im off to a great start and really for more then just the fact that the class was fun. Im determined to see what I can do moving forward in some sort of a career in the future with Graphic Arts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home