Sunday, October 07, 2007

Time for an Update and 3 to cross off

Its not that I have forgotten my list at all, its just well sometimes life gets in the way. There have been a few changes in my life and so I have made a couple of adjustments to my list as well as have the opportunity to cross off 3 more.

First.....#95 Buy a Record Player and play music
Last weekend I picked up a old fashioned record player. I've been wanting to do this for some time, to relive my own childhood and lets my girls do the same as I did. I pulled out all my old records and some from my mom's collection I snatched before she got rid of them. So all weekend and week long we have been listening to music. The Police, Disco, Prince, The Kinks, Go-Go's, Mama's & Papa's you name it, its been played. As Emily was going through my collection she saw the album Grease and her comment to me was...."MOM they had Grease way back then?" Yeah that moment was 'priceless' ha ha. The kids have had so much fun with this I wish I had done it a lot sooner!

Then . . . . #43 Have a family portrait taken at the beach. This is something else I have been wanting to do for a LONG time. So last month when the kids school had sign ups I went ahead and put down a deposit and yesterday we had our pictures done. The shot here pictured is a proof so it won't look like it will when its finished, but I can cross this off and honestly say, having your pictures done at the beach is work! I suppose thats unless you have really short hair!
Finally #37 .... the last update would be to cross off Decluttering my kitchen. I have been working away at this for some time and since my kitchen is so small you would think it would have been easier. But, with the cabinets painted and the stuff I don't need tossed. I can say this is now done too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home