Monday, July 31, 2006

A few more updates par for the course :)

Ok I couldn't help myself! This weekend was just absolutely one of the best I have had in a really long time. I drove out to Payson to help start the week the kids are gone a little easier. Dennis and I had a wonderful time and got one more crossed off my list and a couple additional ones worked on.

Sunday after getting a little bit of a later start then we thought we headed out to the golf course. We had spent the day before down in the Valley in Phoneix and Mesa shopping around looking at clubs for me. So yes, I am now the proud owner of my very own golf set! :) So Sunday Dennis spent most of the day working with me and teaching me how to hold a club, swing a club and actually believe it or not HIT the stinking ball! He was so patient with me, far more then I was with myself and extremely encouraging so I really started to enjoy playing. After playing at the driving range, practicing putting and pitch shots we picked up a golf cart and headed out. I only lost one box of balls, not to bad, and I really feel like I have a much better understanding of how to play. I look forward to playing with him a lot more ahead.

Then that night he drove me out into the sticks a bit and we got to watch the sunset in Payson, AZ ...the following are a few of the pictures I shot, I am also having one of them framed so that takes care of the first of 3 to have done :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home