Monday, May 15, 2006

If you have to go to the DMV do it all at once!

I received in the mail a notice that my new 'plates' had arrived and I could go to the DMV to pick them up. I could hardly wait, so I packed all the things I had been piling up together and headed down this morning. I had about 4 different things needed to be tended to at the DMV and the last aspect was to cross number 53 off the list! I did indeed get my picture redone. Now I use to have a horrible looking drivers license with a picture that didn't look like me....in 2 -4 weeks I will have a new drivers license with a horrible picture that DOES look like me! Scary huh! ;) I suppose after one sits inside of the DMV for as long as you have to its no wonder we look the way we do in our photos! (and to think we spend 20 bucks to have another horrible shot taken!)

Anyway...dont think Ill be posting a shot of the new license but here is a shot of my new plates for the convertible :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home