Friday, August 25, 2006

Sell $1000 on Ebay...cha ching!

Let me just say this, I have no future working for any company in their shipping department! After spending the past two days, boxing and shipping almost 2 dozen items, fighting with a tape gun (no I don't think I won!), and searching high and low for boxes to ship off the items I sold...I have indeed exceeded my $1000 goal. Actually at this point Ive sold closer to $1500 but Im not done collecting the money yet. My new goal or personal goal is to raise enough money to send my kids on their school trips. Thats going to be closer to $2300, so I have lots to still ship, box, and well simply go out of my mind over. But for my 101 project, I have fulfilled my goal here --I have sold and collected over $1000....so I can cross this off my list.

Also a couple of nights ago I was walking around outside, thinking and noticed how pretty the sky was. It compelled me to go back inside and bring out my camera. As I was shooting pictures I realized I was taking pictures of the sun setting, so why not include my own back yard as one of the locations for my sunset pictures. So with that in mind I can add that onto my list as another shot completed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home