Monday, July 24, 2006

#80 Become Active in a group or ministry.

I was talking to a girlfriend earlier today about how busy my life has become with so many things going on. It became very obvious to me that it was time to cross off this item from the list considering how many days a week are now filled with events from either church or the 30-Something Ministry there. Tuesday night bon fires, Wednesday home fellowships, Thursday night leadership and then if Im in town almost each Friday night is now scooped up with the 30-Something group. I think this summer I can honestly say I have really met some great people and feel much more plugged in so to speak. Additionally volunteering 1 to 2 days a week at church as the graphic arts intern ...either way you look at it, I think I can easily say I have met this task and can cross it off the list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home