Monday, September 04, 2006

Progress, More progress

This weekend we hit the Wild Animal Park one more time. With this visit I have one more to fit in and can cross off this little item from the list. Im thinking the next visit really should be to the zoo since we haven't made it there with our passes yet. It was a pretty hot weekend, but having Dennis out we just had to go :)

Purchased tickets for a game here at the Petco park with the girls school later this month so in a couple of weeks Ill be able to cross that item from the list.

Slowly working at de-cluttering, painting the kitchen. Midway through this project, school has begun and I decided to redo my son's bedroom since he has outgrown his twin bed, and it was due time to redecorate his room. So I am bouncing back and forth between the kitchen, the library and his room all while getting schooling off the ground and rushing around to two schools in two different cites........can you say MADNESS? :)

55 Can now be crossed off the list. I have just in the past week subscribed to Money and I have been picking it up the past couple of months and actually reading it. I think that alongside of reading Crowns information from their website, and The Motley Fool off and on, I have sufficently covered this item well enough to cross it off my list.

97 I am going back and forth on, because I didn't clarify this specifically enough. I think for now I will cross it off. I did pack a picnic and had one with Dennis while at the beach this weekend, ok it wasn't a full blown picnic and the kids were with us, hmmm ok it says someone I love...wouldn't that also mean the kids? So I have had several of those with just the kids? Neek and I also hit the beach and had a picnic, shes my dearest friend so .........arrrgh need to be specific on these!!!! :) but it will most likely haunt me and Ill be sure to have another in the near future so I wont stress to much over it :)

More just around the corner.....Madness Madness! Isn't that an Oingo Boingo song?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home