Sunday, March 26, 2006

Simply Spoiled :)

The first item tackled today was.......... a Train ride down to San Diego. It had beeen at least 20 years since I was on Amtrack and so with this I can cross off #44. Then once we were down there we took a little stroll over to the Embarcadero and had dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House--the food? Amazing!So that takes yet another resturant off my list of 10 to try out. And the third part of the evening was watching the sunset from outside the balcony of the resturant looking out over the San Diego Harbor. Do I plan to count this, YES I do.

2 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

High marks to a man who can keep anything from you. Looks like you had fun, you deserved it!

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwe! sounds like you had fun :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home