Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Updated Progress etc

Given all the time I had in the past few days on vacation, when I wasn't driving that is....my gosh that was a ton of driving! Side note: I have decided that driving is way to overrated.....one does not need to take a road trip of this type each year....Ill be saving up and purchasing plane tickets the next time we head up and rent a vehicle! But I did have enough time to:

Knit 2 scarfs


Read and digest one Self Help Book if you will.....Captivating : Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul by John and Staci Eldredge
Captivating is an amazing book. Last year I read John's book Wild at Heart ...it gave me a nice new perspective of a man's heart and desire. This one did justice, for my own heart. Strange to think you can gain a new look at yourself and what God has in plan for you just from reading a book.


I didn't get a chance to make a snowman unfortunately this year...the snow was too light and fluffy for that. I also have now fallen behind in keeping my checkbook balanced weekly so I have to start that back up again.

I didn't have my camera with me when sunsets were present :(

I have also decided to change one item on the list. Item 80, due to various reasons, Im going to drop this from the list and come up with something a little more challenging. I use to be a lot more active in life.......maybe detrimental in some ways, but I miss being with people more regularly, so becoming active in something...is the goal.

I almost forgot, I finally did get to scratch off a new resturan
t ....9 left now. Its surprising how difficult this can be. I like to eat at the places I know are good, trying a new place especially locally will be difficult. We attempted while in Boise to try a cute diner in the Boise Capital area...but it was closed....however on Monday night we ate out for Neeks birthday and ate at Chicago Pizza. I had never eaten there before and had a yummy calizone....so one down 9 to go.

I do realize that some may argue that this isn't actually a resturant...in my mind it is. I sat down, I ate, I didn't have to do any of the clean up...and well I had to leave a tip......so a Resturant in my mind! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home