Monday, April 09, 2007

Quick Updates


Today I finished reading Angela Thomas's book "A Beautiful Offering" I even took the time out to write the author because this book has been such a huge comfort to me. Hard to believe there are others out there who have walked the same road I do, or is it more like I don't want to really believe there are. Anyway this book reassured the reader that Jesus also knows we are not perfect, but that we are made perfect when we surrender ourselves to Him. She walks you through the Surmon on the Mount in real ways that was very helpful and encouraging.

Last weekend after playing on my quad was able to take a few pictures of the sunset off of Copper Mountain. It wasn't with my better camera but the little 6 MP which still did a good job of capturing the sunset.

96 I was able to cross off this past week after picking up a new printer and getting it up and running. The next part was to incorporate it into the home network and there you have it I have successfully made all the computers in the house capable of printing :).

Im working on getting a couple more crossed off. A trip to the Grand Canyon is a possiblity and I have a reunion tentatively planned later this month :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home